Chapter of Wudhu
FARAAIDH OF WUDHU
COMPULSORY ACTS OF WUDHU
- Wash the face from the forehead to the lower portion of the chin from one ear lobe to the other
- Washing BOTH of the arms including elbows once.
- Doing masah of a Quarter of the head once
- Washing the both the feet including ankles
13 SUNNAH OF WUDHU
- Reciting bismillah
- Washing of the hand 3 times
- Using miswaak
- Gargling 3 times
- Passing water into the nostrils 3 times
- Khalil of the beard
- Khalil of fingers and toes
- Washing of each part 3 times
- Masah of the whole head ONCE
- Masah of both ears ONCE
- Wudhu done in order
- Washing of each part before the other parts dries you
4 MAKROOH IN WUDHOO
- To make Wudhoo in a dirty place
- To clean the nose with the RIGHT HAND
- To talk of Wordly affairs
- To do Wudhoo against the SUNNAH method
8 NAWAADIDH OF WUDHU (NULLIFIERS)
- Discharging urine, stool, or the coming out of anything from the private parts
- Discharging of gases
- Vomiting in MOUTHFUL
- To fall asleep lying down or by resting the body against something
- To faint due to illness or any other reason
- Becoming insane
- Laughing aloud whilst in Salaah
- Flowing of blood or matter from any part of the body
MASAAIL OF WUDHOO
- Wudhoo only breaks if blood or matter moves from the place
- If blood clots come out of the nose while blowing it, wudhoo will only break if its in fluid state
- If a pimple bursts in the eye then wudhoo will only break if the fluid flows out of the eye
- If blood in the saliva changes the colour of the saliva, then Wudhoo breaks.
- If theres more more blood than the amount of saliva, then wudhoo will break.
- Fluid from a hurting ear will break wudhoo.
- Fluid flowing from a painful eye will break wudhoo
- If males fall asleep in the position of sajdah, but do not topple over, wudhoo is not broken. However, if females fall asleep in the position of Sajdah, Wudhoo will break.
- While making wudhoo, the eyes should not be closed so tightly that the water is prevented from moistening the eye-lashes or blocking the entry of water into the eye wells. If even one of the eye lash remain dry or water has not entered the eye-wells, the Wudhoo will not be complete.
- If a wound or sore is bandaged and one will experience difficulty in opening and tying the bandage, Masah should be made over the bandage.